I like the look of these but not got the cash to splash ….. well i do but i cant bring myself to
The first specific pant for gravel race or rides.
When riding on the gravel, you need to have the comfort of a free-ride short combined with the fit of a bib short. In and out of the saddle challenging the dirty roads but comfortable when riding on the asphalt. The Kyoto gravel pants is the perfect short for this. You can use it with or without a bib short layered underneath for additional comfort. Its slim fit ensures the rider the perfect match between aerodynamic needs and comfort during long rides, preventing the pant from snagging into the bicycle complex parts.
• Performance fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
• Elastic waist with front draw cord for a snug, adjustable fit
• Elastic inseam gusset to prevent pad area scratch
• Side pockets and back zip bonded pocket for item storage
• Vented hem for range of motion
• Reflective elements remain visible in dark riding conditions
• Slim Fit for performance